本试卷分第 I 卷（选择题）和第 II 卷（非选择题）两部分。总分 150 分，考试时间 120 分钟
第 I 卷（共三部分，满分 105 分）
注意事项： 1、1-75 小题选出答案后，用 2B 铅笔填涂在答题卡对应题目标号的位置上，非选择题用 0.5 毫米黑色墨水签字笔书写在答题卡相应方框内，超出答题区域书写的答案无效。 2、考试结束后，将答题卡收回。 第一部分 听力（共两节，满分 20 分） 第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 1 分，共 5 分） 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选 项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下 一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1. What will the woman do next? A. Open the window. B. Close the window 2. What do we know about the man? C.Turn on the air-conditioner.
A. He has lost his job. B. He quarrelled with the woman. C. He broke the woman’s glasses. 3. Who will probably fix the computer? A. John B. Jane C. Robert 4. What is the probable relationship between the speakers? A. Mother and son B. Boss and worker C. Teacher and student 5. Why does the man want to go to another restaurant? A. The food in the first restaurant is terrible. B. The service in the first restaurant is bad. C. He wants to try some new dishes. 第二节 （共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，共 15 分） 听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中 选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小 题 5 秒钟；听完后,各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听下面一段对话，回答第 6 和第 7 两个小题。 6. What does the woman ask the man to do? A. To pick up some chocolate pies. B. To enter a pie-eating contest. C. To make some chocolate pies. 7. Who won the pie-eating contest? A.The man. B. The woman. C. The woman’s sister.
听下面一段对话，回答第 8 和第 9 两个小题。 8. When will the man attend the meeting? A. Next weekend. B. The day after tomorrow. C. Tomorrow. 9. What will the woman do the day after tomorrow? A. Visit her grandparents. B. Visit the Van Gogh exhibition. C. Help her grandparents with the gardening. 听下面一段对话，回答第 10 至第 12 三个小题。 10. Where does the man want to go? A. The bus stop. B. The airport. C. The subway station. 11. Where is the bus stop? A. In the southeast of the city. B. In front of Sunshine Hotel. C. In the north of the city. 12. How will the man get to the subway station? A. By taking the No.40 bus. B. By taking the No.4 bus. C. By taking the No. 14 bus. 听下面一段对话，回答第 13 至第 16 四个小题。 13. Whose birthday party are the speakers talking about? A. Joey’s. B. Anne’s. C. Emma’s. 14. What’s wrong with Tom? A. He was very busy recently. B. He caught a cold. 15. What will Anne bring? A. Some flowers. B. Some home-made pies. 16. How many people will attend the party? A. Twenty. B. Nineteen. C. Twenty-one. 听下面一段独白，回答第 17 至第 20 四个小题。 17. How long did it take Amit to start building virtual museums? A. 18 months. B. 9 months. C. 17 months. 18. What is the speaker? A. A teacher. B. An artist. C. A computer engineer. 19. Where did the speaker grow up? A. In America. B. In India. C. In Italy. 20. What is the speaker’s favourite museum? A. The Hermitage. B. The Van Gogh. C. The Metropolitan Museum of Art. 第二部分 英语知识运用（共两节，满分 45 分） 第一节 单项填空（共 15 小题；每小题 l 分，满分 15 分） 从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项, 并将答案填写到答题卡上。 21. American students need ______high school diploma if they want to go to ______college. A. the , / B. a , the C. a, / D. a, a 22．After the new technique was introduced，the factory produced _____ _cars in 2012 as the year before. A．as twice many C．twice as many B．as many twice D．twice many as
C. He was injured in a car accident. C. Some potato chips.
23. _____ the man makes an apology to the girl, he will be questioned by the police. A. If not B. Unless C. Until D. Though 24. He learns fast, and _____ people always fall behind with him. A. as a result B. as a result of C. because of D. as the result 25. With so much work _____, I began to do it immediately I went home. A. done B. to be done C. being done D. to do 26. Most American children go to state schools, but the private schools _____ be very good. A. must B. can C. should D. ought to 27. They are living with their parents for the moment because their own house _________. A. has been built B. is built C. is being built D. has built 28. Can you believe that in ____ a rich country there should be _____many poor people? A. such; such B. such; so C. so; so D. so; such 29. The air of hills is cooler than________of plains . A. it B. those C. one D. that 30. You should avoid ________ such stupid mistakes again. A. to make B. made C making D. make 31. The old woman has three sons , _______ are engineers. A. two of them B. two of whom C. two of which D. two of who 32. You needn`t _______the ticket, because it is free for children under 8. A. pay for B. pay off C. pay out D. pay back 33.The _______ tiger made the little girl _______to death. A. frightening, frightened B frightened , frightening C. fright, frightening D.frighten, frightened 34. ----It is very hot today, isn`t it? -----Yes, ________________. A. so it was yesterday B. it was yesterday C. so was it yesterday D. neither was it yesterday 35. ----Would you mind if I opened the window ? ----_________________.Go ahead . A. No way B. Never mind C. No .You`d better not D. Not at all 第二节 完形填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下面短文，从短文后各题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出可以填入空白 处的最佳选项，并将答案填写到答题卡上。 There once was a little boy who wanted to meet God. He knew it was a long trip to where God lived, so he 36 his suitcase with desserts and a six-pack of root beer and he started his 37 . When he had gone about three blocks, he met an old woman. She was 38 in the park just staring at some pigeons (鸽子). The boy sat down next to her and opened his 39 . He was about to take a drink from his root beer when he noticed that the old lady looked 40 , so he offered her a dessert. She 41 accepted it and smiled at him. Her 42 was so pretty that the boy wanted to see it 43 , so he offered her a root beer. Once again she smiled at him. The boy was 44 !
They sat there all 45 eating and smiling, but they never said a word. As it grew dark, the boy realized how 46 he was and he got up to leave, but before he had gone more than a few steps, he 48 47 around, ran back to the old woman and gave her a hug (拥抱). She gave him her smile ever. When the boy open the door to his own house a short time later, his mother was 49 by the look of joy on his face. She asked him, “What did you do today that made you so happy?” He replied, “I had 50 with God.” But before his mother could respond, he added, “You know 51 ? She’s got the most beautiful smile I’ve ever seen!” Meanwhile, the old woman, also radiant (容光焕发的) with 52 , returned to her home. Her son was shocked by the look of 53 on her face and he asked, “Mother, what did you do today that made you so happy?” She replied, “I 54 desserts in the park with God.” But before her son responded, she added, “You know, he’s much 55 than I expected.” 36. A. packed B. carried C. delivered D. arranged 37. A. game B. journey C. car D. work 38. A. standing B. playing C. sitting D. waiting 39. A. suitcase B. bag C. beer D. map 40. A. worried B. pale C. hungry D. poor 41. A. willingly B. joyfully C. respectfully D. thankfully 42. A. face B. skirt C. smile D. ring 43. A. again 44. A. satisfied 45. A. morning 46. A. happy 47. A. turned 48. A. commonest 49. A. surprised 50. A. a talk 51. A. why 52. A. joy 53. A. victory 54. A. sold 55. A. nobler B. often B. delighted B. day B. tired B. looked B. biggest B. terrified B. a walk B. who B. fear B. regret B. baked B. taller C. further C. moved C. night C. bored C. walked C. weakest C. impressed C. fun C. what C. anger C. peace C. drank C. wiser D. soon D. shocked D. afternoon D. thirsty D. jumped D. trickiest D. attracted D. lunch D. where D. content D. surprise D. ate D. younger
第三部分 阅读理解（共两节，满分 50 分） 第一节 （共 20 小题：每小题 2 分，满分 40 分） 阅读下列短文，从每篇短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B、C 和 D)中，选出最佳选项，并在 答题卡上将该项涂黑。
A man came home from work late, tired, to find his 5-year-old son waiting for him at the door. “Daddy, how much money do you make an hour?” “If you must know, I make $20 an hour,” “Oh,”the little boy replied, with his head down. He thought for a moment, looked up and said,“Daddy, could you lend me $10?” The father was furious,“If you asked for the money to buy a toy or some other rubbish, then go straight to your room and think about why you are being so selfish（自私的）!” The little boy quietly went to his room and shut the door. After about an hour or so, the father calmed down, and started to think, “Maybe he really needs to buy something and he didn`t really ask for money very often.”So he went to the little boy’s room. “Sorry! Maybe I was too hard on you just now.”said the man,“Here’s $10.” “Oh, thank you, Daddy!”he said happily. Then, the boy took out some coins. When the father found that the boy already had money, he got angry again. “Why do you want more money since you already have some?”the father shouted angrily. “Because I didn`t have enough, but now I do.”the little boy replied, “Daddy, I have $20 now. Can I buy an hour of your time? Please come home early tomorrow. I would like to have dinner with you.” 56. How much does the boy`s father make an hour? ______. A. $10 B. $20 C. $30 D. $40 57. In this passage, the underlined word “furious” means ______. A. very angry B. quite happy C. too excited D. a little nervous 58. At first, the father refused to lend the boy any money because ______. A. he thought the boy wanted to keep the money for himself B. he did not have enough money at that moment C. he thought the boy would buy something of no use D. the boy always borrowed money from him 59. The boy wanted to buy ______ with twenty dollars. A. a new book for himself B. a nice present for his father C. a toy for his own birthday D. an hour of his father`s time 60. From the passage, we can infer（推断）that the boy’s father ______. A. often played with his son C. Didn`t love his son at all B. spent little time with his son D. often came back home early
Ice Hotel Quebec, located 30 minutes west of Downtown Quebec City, Canada, is only open during the winter season. The hotel is made entirely of ice. The two galleries at the Ice Hotel Quebec feature events (特色项目)such as ice painting and ice sculpture competitions. Things to Do Guests have a choice of different winter vacation activities, including cross-country skiing, ice skating, dog sledding , ice fishing and sliding . Ice Hotel Quebec has a sauna , so remember to pack your bathing suit.
Rooms & Suites(套房) The hotel offers 18 rooms and 14 theme suites built from 12,000 tons of snow and 400 tons of ice. The walls at Ice Hotel Quebec are four feet thick and allow the hotel to keep a temperature of -2℃to -5℃. The furniture(家具) at the hotel is made of snow and ice, including the beds. The beds are equipped with a thick foam mattress (乳胶床褥)and an extra thick warm sleeping bag. That is enough to prevent you from catching a cold. Vacation Tip Ice Hotel Quebec offers 30-minute guided public tours daily from 10:30am to 4:30pm. It costs $15 CAD for adults, $7.50 for children(under eight), $13 for students / seniors(above sixty), and $ 42 for families.
61. If you visit the Ice Hotel, you can enjoy the following EXCEPT ________. A. going fishing B. going skating C. appreciating ice sculptures D. holding an ice party 62. Why is sleeping not a problem in the Ice Hotel? A. Because the rooms are made of ice. B. Because the temperature is as high as -2℃. C. Because the sleeping bags are warm. D. Because the walls are four feet thick. 63. If Mr. Smith attends a 30-minute guided public tour with his wife and seven-year-old twin sons, he should pay at least_____. A. $ 37.5 CAD B. $ 45 CAD C. $ 42 CAD D. $ 199 CAD 64. What can we conclude from the passage? A. The hotel is very fashionable. B. The hotel may melt in summer. C. The hotel has a very long history. D. The hotel gives big discounts. 65. What’s the author’s purpose of writing this passage? A. To introduce us what the Ice Hotel is. B. To attract tourists to visit the Ice Hotel. C. To tell us how the Ice Hotel was built.
D. To explain the Ice Hotel’s services.
Good afternoon, and welcome to England. We hope that your visit here will be a pleasant one. Today, I would draw your attention to a few of our laws. The first one is drinking. Now, you may not buy wine in this country if you are under 18 years of age, nor may your friends buy it for you. Secondly, noise. Enjoy yourselves by all means, but please don’t make unnecessary noise, particularly, at night. We ask you to respect other people who may wish to be quiet. Thirdly, crossing the road. Be careful, the traffic moves on the left side of the road in this
country. Use pedestrian（人行道）crossing and don’t take any chance when crossing the road. My next point is about rubbish. It isn’t lawful to drop rubbish in the street. When you have something to throw away, please put it in your pocket and take it home, or put it in a dustbin. Finally, as regards smoking, it is against law to buy cigarettes or tobacco if you are under 16 years of age. I’d like to finish by saying that if you require any sort of help or assistance, you should contact the police, who will be pleased to help you. You can call, write or directly go to ask any policeman. 66. The phrase “take any chance” in the passage means ________ . A.冒险，碰运气 B .趁机 C.失去机会 D.生气 67. Who do you think is most likely to make the speech? A. A guide B. A person who makes the law B. A teacher D. An English officer 68. How many laws are there discussed in the speech? A. Three B. Four C. Five D. Six 69. The main purpose of this speech is to _________________ . A. tell people those above 18 can smoke and drink there B. declare the different laws of England C. give advice to travelers to the country D. warn people against going to the country 70. From the speech we have learnt that _____________ . A. in the country, if you are 18 years of age, you may not buy wine, but your friends can buy it for you B. you may not buy cigarettes or tobacco unless you are above 16 years of age C. because the traffic moves on the left side of the road, you must use pedestrian when crossing the road D. you can’t make a noise except at night
“If you want to see a thing well, reach out and touch it!” That may seem a strange thing to say. But touching things can help you to see them better. Your eyes can tell you that glass ball is round. But by holding it in your hands, you can feel how smooth and cool the ball is. You can feel how heavy the glass is. When you feel all these about the ball, you really see it. With your skin, you can feel better. For example, your fingers can tell the difference between two coins in your pocket. You can feel a little drop of water on the back of your hand, too. You can even feel sounds against your skin. Have you ever wanted to know why some people like very loud music? They must like to feel the sounds of music. All children soon learn what “Don’t touch!” means. They hear it often. Yet most of us keep on touching things as we grow up. In shops, we touch things we might buy, such as food, clothes and so on. To see something well, we have to touch it. The bottoms of our feet can feel things, too. You know this when you walk on warm sand, cool grass or a bad floor. All feel different under your feet. There are ways of learning to see well by feeling. One way is to close your eyes and try to feel everything that is touching your skin. Feel the
shoes on your feet, the clothes on your body, the air on your skin. At first, it is not easy to feel these things. You are too used to them! Most museums are just for looking. But today some museums have some things to touch. Their signs say, “Do touch! There you can feel every thing on show. If you want to see better, reach out and touch. Then you’ll really see!” 71. By touching things _______. A. you will have a strange feeling B. you will learn how to reach out C. you can tell the difference between them D. you can tell what colors they are 72. When people buy things in shops, they often _______. A. try them on first B. put their right hand on them C. just has a look D. feel and touch them 73. Why does it say, “At first, it is not easy to feel these things?” A. The things are used by people, too. B. People are used to the things. C. People know how to use the things. D. The things are easy to feel. 74. Which of the following is true? A. Touching can help people learn things better. B. Our feet, fingers, hands and skin can help us enjoy music. C. People have to learn to see by feeling as they grow up. D. Visitors cannot feel the things on show in some museums. 75. Which of the following can be the best title of the passage? A. Touching by Feeling B. To See or to Feel C. To See Better — Feel D. Ways of Feeling 第二节：阅读表达（共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分） 阅读下面短文，并根据短文后的要求答题（请注意问题后的字数要求） ，将答案写在第 II 卷相应位置 “If I had one million yuan, I would buy a palace! Do I have one million yuan? No, I don’t ! So I only can spend ten fen on this short message, sending you my best wishes!” Today, SMS-Short Message Service is popular, and China Mobile says that every second, there are 410 messages being sent． Look around you! People are watching their mobiles, smiling or laughing． “Thumbs are moving quickly on mobiles, bringing happiness to their friends． Through SMS, we know the weather report, share jokes and news, express love and friendship． SMS is becoming more and more popular．It is reported that 67% of young people like to send short messages to greet each other．Internet SMS will be more helpful to people．I am thankful for the progress because SMS saves me much money．Just on the top end of a thumb, so much joy can be found! 76. Is SMS—Short Message Service very popular in China?(no more than three words) 77. How much does one short message cost according to the passage?(no more than two words) 78. Which finger plays the most important role(角色) when sending short messages on mobiles? (no more than one word)
79. Who like SMS better, the young or the old?(no more than three words) 80. The passage is mainly about _______________________. (no more than 15 words)
四川省射洪中学高 2016 级高一上学期第一次月考试 英语试题
第 II 卷 (非选择题，共 45 分)
阅读表达： （每小题2分，共10分） 76._____________________________________________________________. 77._____________________________________________________________. 78._____________________________________________________________. 79._____________________________________________________________. 80._____________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________. 第四部分：写作 第一节：短文改错 （共 10 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 10 分） 文中共有 10 处语言错误，每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修 改。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏字符号（＾） ，并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用斜线〔\〕划掉。 修改：在错的词下划一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意：1．每处错误及其修改均仅限一词；2．只允许修改 10 处，多者（从第 11 处起）不计分。 A Australian farmer found a kangaroo caught in the fence around his farms. He thought the poor animal was injured, but the kind farmer took off his jacket and put on the animal. Then he started trying to cut the fence to set the animal free. But as soon as the kangaroo were free, it jumped up and ran away with the jacket immediate. The farmer was worried because of his wallet was in the pocket. But, to my surprise, when he gets home, he saw the animal waiting at the door, still wore his jacket with the wallet in the pocket. 第二节：单词拼写 用单词的正确形式完成句子（每题 1 分，共 10 分） 1. The teachers are very e and friendly and the classrooms are amazing.
2. Ms Shen gave us i___________ and then we worked by ourselves. 3. For our homework tonight , we have to write a d____________ of the street where we live. 4. He is not Chinese, but he is f_________ in Chinese. 5. The school year is d_______ into two semesters, the first of which is September through December, and the second January through May. 6. Secondary school in the US usually __________ （占据， 包括） seven years, grades six to twelve. 7. Most of us really （欣赏）her because her teaching is so well organized and clear.
8. This is true of France ,Germany ,and Spain where discipline and respect for the teacher is _____________ （认为）very important. 9. Ms Shen wants to help us ___________ （改善，改进）our spelling and handwriting. 10. The young man __________（承认）that he stole the money. 第三节：翻译句子（每题 3 分，共 15 分） 1.在过去的十年里，我的家乡已经发生了巨大的变化。
3.工作做完了，他高兴的回家了。 （with 复合结构）
5.我宁愿去打篮球而不愿去游泳。 （would rather …..than….）
1. 在过去的十年里，我的家乡已经发生了巨大的变化. _____________________________________________________________________ 2. 他们昨天成功的完成了计划。 —————————————————————————————————— 3. 工作做完了，他高兴的回家了。 （with 复合结构） ___________________________________________________________ 4. 大厅里有如此多的学生，以至于我找不到座位。 （so…that...） ___________________________________________________________ 5. 我宁愿打篮球而不愿去游泳。(would rather…than…)